12.14.2009

we are back


After months of no updates, we are back. I saw the movie "Julie and Julia" and was amazingly inspired by the blogging world. Not to mention how excited I am by the slough of blogs out there with design ideas, recipes, and daily star updates. School is finally winding down (graduation in April!), and I find myself looking for new hobbies. So from now on, you will see a random assortment of entries...not just about us, but possibly about recipes we are cooking, projects we are working on, cool things we've seen, and trips we are taking. Enjoy! ;)

1 comment:

Ann said...

How fun! Hey, did I tell you I have a new hobby? I typed in "What should I collect?" on the internet and found an answer. It's a miracle machine, don't you think? You could type in "What should I do after I graduate?" and an answer should come up. Have fun on your blogging--I never knew you had one!