4.20.2010

rosemary crusted salmon

Jeff says it's "rich", but I think I just put too much topping on the fish. This recipe is A-mazing. The first time we made it, Jeff actually prepared it and served it to me - I felt like I was in a restaurant! It's that good. And, as I just wrote, Jeff prepared it, so that means it's super easy too. Takes 5 minutes max!

Rosemary Crusted Salmon

2 Tb. fresh rosemary, chopped finely
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
2/3 c. seasoned breadcrumbs (I use a little less)
1 Tb. butter, semi-melted
4 salmon steaks (Last time I used steelhead b/c Whole Foods had it on sale - it doesn't have any bones!!)
1 Tb. olive oil

*Preheat oven to 425. Salt the fish fillets on both sides. Combine first five ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and mash into a paste.

*Arrange salmon fillets in a lightly oiled baking dish. Press equal amounts of breadcrumb mixture onto the top of each salmon steak and drizzle with oil. Place in oven and bake 10-12 minutes or until fish is cooked throughout.

1 comment:

Andrea + Mike said...

Thanks for sharing Kell! I'm going to make this tomorrow night! I know it'll be amazing if it has your approval! :) Let's go running together sometime soon! I can make it about 20 minutes these days :)