1.09.2011

we can't wait to meet you, baby meakins!


SURPRISE!

We are SO excited to have one more member joining our family this year - we can't wait for the little nugget to arrive so we can start taking him/her on some adventures and developing a taste for delicious cuisine! :)

The big arrival date is July 22 so I am just over 13 weeks along, and feeling great! We just had our second ultrasound a couple weeks ago and it was confirmed that all is looking healthy (so thankful!). Now...we patiently wait for 8 more weeks while I try and play the guessing game with baby Meakins' gender....any guesses??

Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Maggie said...

Happened to see this right after you posted. Hurray for Baby Meakins. I cannot wait for this little beauty to enter the world. I am guessing it is a girl! We cannot tell you enough just how happy we are for you two!

love love love
MAGS

Kirsten said...

Oh my goodness! How exciting! Congrats to you two:)!

Andrea + Mike said...

I am voting girl! (I'm never right though, so maybe it's a boy!) Either way he/she will be the cutest little peanut since Emmett! :) Congrats Congrats Congrats!!!

Erik and Mary said...

SO excting! Congrats to you both! YAY!!! ;-)

Corrie said...

Definitely a girl! I can't picture you having a boy. That's what my mom said with me and she was right. :)

Sandy said...

Kelly and Jeff, we are in awe that our first grandchild is on its way and in few short months will be in our arms. We know you will be the best parents, can't wait to see all this unfold. Thanks for this gift, we can't wait. Love you two, soon to be three! Oh, plus Chloe!

A Family Affair said...

I will guess boy!