2.08.2012

fresh fish...my fav


I am borderline obsessed with seafood....and a fresh fillet of fish is hard to resist, I must admit! The local grocery store I frequently visit suggested their Cod, because it was so fresh. When I asked for suggestions of how to prepare it (I always love new ideas), here is the recipe the fish guy gave me. Jeff and I tried it that night and it's to die for! So much flavor.

1 stick of butter, softened
1 shallot, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
zest of 1 lime
zest of 1 lemon
zest of 1 orange
Fresh/dry dill

Blend or mix it all together. Form into a log-shape in saran wrap, and freeze. Slice after it's frozen (I only used a little bit and then re-froze the rest). When you bake your fish, put a pat of the butter underneath the fillet before baking. Then after the fish is baked, throw another one on top to melt. YUMMERs!!!

No comments: