2.20.2012

step 1 of living room makeover: ottomans


We are totally making over our living space! I cannot wait. New fireplace to come, as well as lots of color pops and a fresh, lighter coat of paint. I will post pics in the coming months. For now, our first project was to get rid of our annoying glass coffee table and free up some floor space for our little on-the-go Ella K.

Jeff wouldn't take no for an answer when he got the idea to make our own ottomans (which, might I add, cost just as much as buying them...but I let him figure that out on his own :). He had the frames built in less than an hour, and with the help of my crafty and skilled mom, we created covers in a fun, bright yellow tweed fabric. This will complement the new (undisclosed :) wall shade nicely I think!


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Was so much fun making the covers together! They look so great!