6.14.2010

my new favorite vino!


A MUST TRY! My mom introduced me to this wine last weekend. She does her grocery shopping at Metropolitan Market, which I am convinced is one of the best grocery stores ever - the wine selection here is quite diverse and there is always an expert nearby to help out if you have questions. A must-visit if you are in the Seattle area.

This Mohua wine is a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. From the minute I picked up my glass and took a sniff, I was amazed. Such a passion fruity aroma, with a very peach and grapefruit-y taste. Crisp, not sweet, and similar to a Pinot Gris. And only around $12. I will NEVER get sick of this wine. Watch out for updates - I will post as soon as I locate a retailer for this wine in P-town!

1 comment:

Andrea + Mike said...

I'll have to give it a try after august! :) love the new layout!