6.09.2010

oh joy eats



I am proud to be a foodie. Definition: foodie is an informal term for a particular class of aficionado of food and drink; foodies are amateurs who simply love food for consumption, study, preparation, and news. Nothing to hide here folks - everyone knows I am obsessed with food. If I could, I would make it my job to taste all of the latest and greatest foods at local restaurants and blog about them (dream #2 is that I would be getting paid for this :).

Which brings me to . . . you simply must check out www.ohjoyeats.com. Glorious!! My good friend and fellow blogger, Andrea, turned me on to this amazing blog about food! The site describes food as it should be - an art. Something to be cherished. Something to be lusted after. I hope you like it.

Watch out - if I ever get time to start blog #2, it will be about food. I adore the idea of documenting beautiful meals and fresh, local food.

Life is too short not to enjoy whatever food you like. What do they say? All in moderation! Sometimes just a bite will do. Other times, NOT. :)

1 comment:

Andrea + Mike said...

I'm so glad you liked it! yay! You would rock a food blog Kell! love Andrea