8.11.2010

devoted

Just had to share this picture I took of Jeff over the weekend - we had to run into Cinco (his office) on our way downtown, so he could send a couple of files over to the printer. Can I first just say, too bad this HUGE computer screen isn't a TV loaded with sports channels, because he would have it MADE! Unfortunately, it's not, and he's been spending 50-80 hours a week here the past few weeks. And yay - that is now over. One thing I love about my husband is his endless dedication to creating perfection; never jetting away from work until a project is absolutely the best it can be, for the client, as well as to uphold the creative reputation of Cinco. I am proud of my worker bee! :)

1 comment:

Sandy said...

He's a talented guy for sure, and has a great work ethic. We admire him, and are so grateful for you to have such a high quality husband who also takes such good care of you!