4.26.2010

one of those deals that doesn't come often


from...one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie. A bargain: one of life's smallest and most exciting pleasures. I felt compelled to share with you all, because, today, while merely running into the store for a 5-minute errand, I happened to dash into the sale room for a quick fix. Low and behold, this amazingly beautiful and girly dress, which I have been eyeing for quite some time, must have been returned and was marked down to 1/4 of the original price (IN. MY. SIZE!!). This was a moment where several saleswomen saw the dress, then saw the sale price, and immediately got googly-eyed wishing they would've seen it before I snatched it up. A glorious moment for a shopper like me. Moulinette Soeurs dress, you will be great for summer weddings and maybe even the occasional date night out. Today was a successful day.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

love it love it love it. good find. You are a great writer. I could get lost in reading your blog posts. Always find myself laughing and smiling cause they are all totally you! love ya my dear friend!

Jessica Jordan said...

I was JUST in there on Wednesday and didn't even bother looking at clothes because I can't fit anything fun right now ... but it made me be really excited to be done being pregnant and be able to shop again :) Great find, such a cute dress! I almost caved on a way-too-expensive candle that smelled SO good, but I was good.