5.07.2010

my mom



In honor of Mother's Day, just couldn't help but share a few little things about my mama.

My favorite person to call whenever I am sick, or sad. She knows how to make me feel better instantly.
Outgoing and friendly - people love to be around her.
Truthful. She is such an honest person, all of the time. I can't say that about most people.
Has an amazing talent: not just being a mom, but an amazing architect and designer. She set her talents aside for a while to raise us.
Entertains very well - those at her house always feel extremely welcome and taken care of.
Right: most of the time. I will admit, she knows her stuff.

Thanks Mom! I love you! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Kelly, awwww, you are so sweet! Thank you for all the nice things you said about me! Being your mom has been such a blessing and continues to be so more and more. I love you so much.